Sunday, November 29, 2009

Publishing Schedule

Hello Mana Workshop Readers. The flow of articles has felt a little disjointed as things have been getting started. I have taken some of the content that I have written and the ideas for columns that I have and laid out a basic publishing schedule for the site to follow. Next week will be a test run of this so everything is subject to change during or after that. The schedule is as follows.

Cube Mondays

Crafting your Cube
- A series that looks at design consideration and attacking issues that exist when creating a cube (available at 12:01 AM central time).

Future Consideration
- Card Analysis on cards that I am considering for my personal cube (available at 12:01 PM central time).

Budget Tuesday

Budget Alternatives - A series that searches for cheap replacements for overpriced cards. This week we take a look at the mighty Baneslayer Angel (available at 12:01 AM central time).

Open Topic Wednesday

Open Topic Article - This week I will be reviewing the recently released sliver premium deck (available at 12:01 AM central time).

Designer Magic Thursday

Card Doctor - A series of articles where I try to 'fix' overcosted cards to be more viable (available at 12:01 AM central time).

Custom Magic - A post with a custom designed magic card for you every week (available at 12:01 PM central time)

Johny Friday

Deck list - A weekly deck list for any number of random formats. This week we will be looking at EDH slivers (available at 12:01 AM central time)

No Tagline Saturday

Card Synergy - A look at potential card combos spanning the full card set of magic (available at 12:01 AM central time)

Roundup Sunday

Weekly Roundup - A look at the best articles from other Magic blogs (available at 12:01 AM ventral time...notice a pattern?).


Phew! That is a lot of content for one person to write. This week is going to be a trial run to see if this schedule is too demanding for me. I am making good progress on the articles so I expect to be able to finish everything this week. If I need to I will adjust the amount of content in future weeks and try to give myself at least one day off. Please leave words of encouragement or any feedback that you might have in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment